We offer Bar/Bat Mitzvah, baby blessings, and other lifecycle events.
- Baby Blessings take place during Shabbat morning service and are a beautiful opportunity to share your joy with your friends and family as well as the wider community.
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah programmes combine study days, independent learning and personal tuition. The students learn to read from the Torah and take their place as full members of 3CLJC and responsible young adults.
- Conversion to Liberal Judaism is supported by our Rabbi.
- Marriage: For members of Liberal Judaism communities, our Rabbi officiates at Jewish weddings and Jewish blessing ceremonies for mixed faith couples.
- Burial: 3CLJC arranges Jewish funerals (burial or cremation), led by our Rabbi or a lay leader. We have use of a consecrated Jewish plot at Cheltenham Cemetery where non-Jewish partners can also be buried.
For funeral directors, please see:
- Ian George – Cheltenham
251 Gloucester Road, Cheltenham, GL51 8NW
Tel: 01242 530 683
- Bayley Brothers – Hereford
17-19 Cotterell St Hereford HR4 0HH
Tel: 01432 818836
Please contact us if you would like to find out more about marking a life cycle event at 3CLJC